I personally think, when you start your day going off to work or arrive home from wherever your day takes you, after a busy and hectic or even a fun filled or marvelous day, you want to be welcomed back to a place that is attractive; that nourishes your soul; that inspires you. As a landscaper, horticulturalist, and artist my passion is creating an outdoor environment that my clients can be proud of.
I love working with clients who are interested in creating the garden of their dreams with big, bold seasonal color statements as well as being quite willing and able to explore your more subtle gardening wishes, even if you are not sure yet what they may be, through healthy horticultural practices. Catering to Clients in the Greater Seattle/Eastside area.
• Container Gardening: Including selections of containers, soil, and plants for your courtyard, deck/patio, and accents for outdoor gardens.
• Seasonal Color Gardening: Providing those plants that are desirable to a particular season. Examples provided on portfolio page.
• Garden Coaching: Providing guidance for those clients who, on their own, wish to be able to continue creating a beautiful garden environment through the best horticultural practices.
• Fine Pruning: To encourage the healthy growth of ornamental shrubs.
• Retail Plant Sales: Buying the right plants from local growers and delivering them directly to the client.